I started making these after I got married and rarely get requests to make anything else on Saturday morning. Occasionally I sneak in a low-carb or no-carb breakfast, like an egg omelet loaded with veggies, but these are the most popular breakfast food in our house!Last Saturday the refrigerator was lacking a few items, but I used sour cream instead of yogurt and buttermilk instead of milk, and the pancakes were just as good if not more so. I also decreased the brown sugar and they were fine. So yummy with a bit of maple syrup on top, or eat them like my husband does without any adornment.
To save leftovers for another day, carefully wrap them and hide them in a corner of the refrigerator where your family will not find them (well, that's what I have to do anyway since they tend to disappear later in the day)!
2 comments:
Will be over Saturday around 9 : ) Isn't it kind of nice when requests are made so that you don't have to think of what to have all on your own? Saturday breakfast makes me all warm and tingly too : )
Ezra starts basketball games on Saturdays beginning this Saturday and that is one thing I dread--not having our relaxing morning with big long breakfast and reading and not being dressed until much too late to mention!
love it!! cool pic ~cath
Post a Comment