
As part of my holiday gift this year, I received a cookbook titled "one pot wonders" from one of my favorite people--presumably to reduce the amount of dishes when I cook and not because I'm supposed to cook for him...
This morning over a hasty breakfast I paged through the book and landed on "roasted new potatoes with coarse salt and rosemary." Ahhh...just happen to have baby reds in my possession...a side trip to the grocery store for rosemary after the gym and dinner ingredients are ready...
There is something to be said for roasted food. The wait is lengthy, yes, but the scent that floats from the kitchen and that first taste is worth an hour of anticipation.
So tonight...a plate of roasted potatoes dripping with butter/olive oil, garlic and rosemary...a perfect way to end an evening...
Oh, yeah, and I'm certain a Tupperware will find its way to the reason for my splendid dinner.
1 comment:
confused as to your relationship status. please send help.....
;)
Post a Comment