Hey, I just noticed the "Year of evenings" blog on your side bar. Thanks so much for posting that. I followed their year of mornings posts and just loved them.
You forgot the part about it being legal to bite his head off whenever you want! Also--those were the best gingerbread men I have ever tasted in my life. Any chance I can get you to share that delicious recipe?
The secret to those cookies is someone called Betty Crocker...or Duncan Hines...I would love to tell you that it was a time consuming recipe with lots of work to make them taste like that, but alas, the dough came in a bag. :)
I moved to western Washington in 2007 and along the way have been enjoying the treasures found around the next bend or over my morning cup of coffee. In 2010 the next bend brought a wonderful treasure who is now my husband as of October 2011. I'm now sharing life and lots of coffee with him, but will continue to share my finds with you when the writing mood strikes.
3 comments:
Cute!
Hey, I just noticed the "Year of evenings" blog on your side bar. Thanks so much for posting that. I followed their year of mornings posts and just loved them.
You forgot the part about it being legal to bite his head off whenever you want! Also--those were the best gingerbread men I have ever tasted in my life. Any chance I can get you to share that delicious recipe?
The secret to those cookies is someone called Betty Crocker...or Duncan Hines...I would love to tell you that it was a time consuming recipe with lots of work to make them taste like that, but alas, the dough came in a bag. :)
Post a Comment