Life has brought so many changes, ups and downs and topsy-turvy happenings lately I've been remiss to blog. However, to make up for the coldest June on record we have had a fabulous October.
And then a day spent wandering through the fields picki
ng the perfect pumpkin, carving it up, and eating borscht, squash soup, and bread.
The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn.
Also:
No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face. by John Donne
Last weekend I savored the best of autumn:
A pumpkin-themed dinner for girls' night...pumpkin chili, pumpkin rigatoni with goat cheese, pumpkin soup, pumpkin cheesecake, spinach salad with pumpkin seeds, pumpkin trifle, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread..all so wonderful!
And then a day spent wandering through the fields picki
ng the perfect pumpkin, carving it up, and eating borscht, squash soup, and bread.
1 comment:
So much pumpkin - YAY!
(and 2 posts!) :)
Post a Comment